Monday, November 4, 2013

Zac Brown Band


Two weekends ago was date night for the Campbell grown ups.  Woohoo.  We scored some major good seats to see Zac Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl.  First off the Hollywood Bowl.  Love.  I would see ANYONE there.  Best venue ever.  I haven't been in 5 or 6 years when we had a season package and went 4 times in one summer, amazing (bonus: Hilary lived across the street at the time so also free parking and easy in and out!).  And then Zac Brown.  I was already a fan.  I think I've liked everything they have released since the beginning of time.  Brian liked them too, thanks to his new love of country music (thank you Farmers Insurance and Rascal Flatts for making a country music lover outta my hubby!).  But after the concert….holy mega fans!  They are so awesome!


We picked up dinner (whole foods, so glam) on the way down and picnicked at our seats.



See…told ya, total score on the seats. : )

And then enjoyed the show all evening.  They are crazy talented and I love going to concerts where I know all the words to all the songs.

So my iPhone pics of them on stage aren't the greatest but the night was amazing, one that I'll never forget.

If you ever get the chance to see them, do it.  You won't be sad.  Brian was saying before the show started that he loves when bands do covers.  Well they must have over heard because in-between ZBB songs we heard a little metallica, van morrison (swoon, our fave!), david gray and charlie daniels band. 
Thanks to grandma and gpa for keeping the boys for us and thanks Brian for a great date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers