Friday, June 17, 2011

Gentelmen, start your engines....

In case you were wondering where Brian was during last weekend's sister/swap meet merriment...he was here, at the Pocono Speedway in Pennsylvania for his very first nascar race. If you haven't heard (and I don't know why you would have) Farmer's now sponsors a car (Mark Martin is the driver for all you Nascar fans...I myself am impressed that I remembered his name) and said sponsorship falls directly under Brian's job description as a Community Branding Manager. So Brian studied up and attended his first race. He got to hang out in all the cool race places and meet some drivers and he got to stand right next to all the action when the race started. Cool right?

I was most excited for this picture - not because of the coolio head wear - I was hoping he scored some free m&ms from his neighbors. He did not. We sure did miss him and we are glad he's back from his trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers