Sunday, June 26, 2011

A picnic party for ZKR

I have never seen a birthday party so cute in all my days! We had so much fun celebrating Zoey's first birthday this past Saturday!!! Zoey's mom, Andy, is one of the most talented and creative people I know. The party was so adorable and fun and her attention to detail astounds me! My pictures hardly do it justice but I will try (I've seen some pictures that other people have taken and I may have to steal and repost at some point! Just darling I tell ya!)
Above is all the picnic blankets before most of the guests had arrived.

Here is their brand new patio (awesome job Danny) where all the delish food was! Their grass is also spankin' new (good job Danny on that too!) Backyard looks great Richards'!

Obsessed with this - already asked for a tutorial so I can do something similar for holiday decor!

"Make your own snack mix" for the kiddos - awesome and yummy

Scott and Parker also ruled in the sandbox (also made by ZoZo's dad Danny as is the chalkboard behind it - woweee!)

Zoey bean bag toss!

Photo booth - love it!

Picnic time!




YUM!

Scott found Zoey's rocking horse and was thrilled! He played on that thing for so long - almost as good as the real thing!

I'm just horrible and I don't even have a picture of the birthday girl - she was on a walk and/or napping while Scott and I were there mostly. We had to leave really early (devastating) because I was heading down to Manhattan Beach for a bachelorette party (which was totally fun). I was so bummed to leave early - we missed cake and Danny's band playing!!! I can't wait to see all of Andy's pictures! Happy Happy Birthday Zoey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers