Monday, June 27, 2011

Girls Night Out

Here a some highlights from Alyson's Bachelorette weekend! We had a blast in Manhattan Beach on Saturday and Sunday! Most of us had already met but there were a few girls I had never met and many that I didn't know well. We had the best time celebrating Al and I really enjoyed getting to know all these girls better! Saturday afternoon was spent walking around and shopping, Manhattan is one of my favorite beach towns and there are so many fun stores!

Saturday night we went to sushi (always a winner) Here is the bride to be and the M.O.H. Lindsay (who, together with Rachel, the other M.O.H., planned the entire fun weekend...awesome job ladies)

Amy (one of 3 Amys in the wedding) Annette and I. I forgot to show off my ring pop...oops

On our way to wine and cupcake tasting

Wine and cupcake tasting...perfect combo

I don't have access to my archived photos on our external hardrive but when I do I will post this exact picture from my bachelorette of Alyson and me 3 years ago...FUN night out

Its not a party without a pillow fight before bed

Sunday morning included breakfast and the spa - I was spoiled with an amazing facial! Wonderful wonderful weekend with amazing ladies! I simply cannot wait for the wedding - congrats Al and Steve! And special thanks to Grandma Karen and Gpa Ken for staying with Scott while I was gone for the weekend (and Brian was in Sonoma for work - nascar baby! haha) it was great having a getaway with the girls and not worrying for a second that Scott was being well taken care of, loved on and having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun weekend with Al and all the girls! I can't even put into words how excited we are for this weekend!!! See you soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers