Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Holy heat wave...

 Its hot here.  So hot.  Yesterday was worse but today was still pretty stinkin' hot.  And I'm just not ready for full blown summer yet. Yeah, wah wah wah I know.
We got invited to our friend's backyard for some kiddie pool and water play time.  We soaked up the shade and played in the water and ate cold watermelon for a few hours and it was heavenly.

Then we came home for popsicles.  Owen's first ever one to hold all on his own.

Look at this cuteness:

Well now if anyone is having a popsicle he is having one too.  I opened one for Scott this afternoon and Owen SCREAMED his head off until I got him one too.  Yeah buddy, I got it, you want a popsicle, see mommy unwrapping one, I'm going as fast as I can - geez!

Happy summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers