Friday, May 3, 2013

While Dad was away...


While Brian was on his trip the boys and I held down the fort.


We spent many mornings here....

Doing this...
I know I've raved about Cardio Barre before but seriously, I love it.  Its a great workout. The kids have a great time with their friends in the childcare.  Its an hour of sanity for me.  I'm a work-out-a-holic, I know, but something about getting my heart pumping for that hour gives me more energy and more patience for my kiddos and I really credit this place for helping make me a better mommy (and I credit Brian for making it a part of budget!).  We probably went a few more times than normal over the last few weeks because it forced me to get out of the house and gave me a little break!


 In case there was any doubt that superheroes are a major presence in our household:
 Spidey mask + superman shirt + batman chonies.

Owen waiting for his visit at the pediatrician.  He seriously freaked when I took him off this fish rocker when it was our turn.

Early morning play time without big brother.  He went straight for the superheroes because Scott doesn't always share these well.

Jamba juice was our lunch on more than one occasion while Brian was away.
 This day Owen and I picked it up and brought to school for Scott when he got out.  We had lunch and extra playtime in school yard, what a treat.

Another treat on the same day (yep, it happened) a little fro-yo because we had some time to kill before we could go home. 

Sing and dance party in the kitchen with a popsicle microphone.  Wish the picture had turned out better because it was an awesome time.  This particular picture is of Scott rocking it to Whitney Houston's "your love is my love."  I feel that my choice of music has a limited shelf life, already Scott tells me in no uncertain terms which songs he likes and does not like. 

Scott has been asking to buy me flowers lately when we are at TJs.  Twist my arm.  So there have been a few occasions that I have let him choose a reasonably priced bunch.
Like these beauties, which I'm pretty sure he picked because of the "bucket" they were in.  Either way I love it, Happy Early Mother's Day to me!

And Owen has taken to riding his "bike" (trike).  He basically refuses the stroller if Scott is riding his bike.  I dug out the handle for me to push the trike with (he can't reach the pedals yet) and now I feel that we officially have two cyclists in the house and babyhood is over (tears!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers