Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Enjoyin' August


The weather has been unseasonably AMAZING this week. 70s and 80s plus breezy plus marine layer in the mornings.  Its my perfect weather.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high that we are just going to transition this right into fall (did I mention yet that I'm already dreaming of fall? Because I am).  We are, however, taking advantage of this awesomeness and enjoy each day we can get before the ungodly heat inevitable sets in.
 This includes daily trips to the park...


and a brand new swimming pool for the backyard (salt in the wound for Brian who is missing our old pool pretty stinkin' bad these days)

pizza picnics...


and Starbucks dates while Owen is napping in the car on the way to soccer.  Thank goodness for drive throughs on days like this.

FISH FACE! LOVE IT!


And for fun a little peak into how we begin (and usually how we end) our days.  A little wrestling:




They are just so big!

We plan to enjoy the heck out of the rest of our summer and we are super excited that fall is just around the corner.  I can almost smell (and taste) the pumpkin already!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers