Friday, August 23, 2013

Little Chef

Scott has really taken to helping in the kitchen.  Melt.my.heart.  I love it!  Sometimes it means meals take a few minutes longer because we have to set up chairs or measure slowly, but that's all fine by me. I absolutely adore this.

The other night it was risotto primavera a la chef Scott.  A perfect helping dish because it requires lots of slow stirring.



And today was pancake Friday and Scott wanted to help again.  He measured and stirred up the ingredients and then he wanted to help flip them.  I was a little nervous.  I envisions half flipped pancakes all over the stove and or kitchen.  I did the first one and then handed over the reigns to Scott.  He rocked it.  Perfect flip every time, no mess!

See:

So come on over for a meal soon, chef Scott is happy to accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers