Saturday, August 3, 2013

T-ball Ya'll

In case we weren't doing enough summer activities, T-ball is now is full swing.  I got to take Scott this week (I missed last week because I was getting a few patients in  before we headed out of town to camp) with the help of Grandpa, who is in town visiting.

It took a few minutes of coaxing (felt like 45 minutes, but the class is only 45 minutes and Scott participated in almost all of it, I'm was feeling dramatic) for Scott to get excited to play, but once he did he had a great time.

They practiced catching ground balls...

They did some throwing drills...

Batting practice (with grandpa's help)...

 They ran the bases (during which time the only one to follow directions and run the bases correctly was the only little girl in the class....hmmm the girl being the only one good at listening and following directions....that's weird?!?!! Sarcasm.  It makes TOTAL sense to me.  Wink.)

There is even a little boy in class with us who's mommy and I did prenatal yoga together when we were pregnant with them.  Small world.  And my how time has flown by.


 After class Owen was up to bat.  I think this kid is just a little excited for his turn for summer sports in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers