Monday, August 12, 2013

Just a few pictures...

Heading to t-ball last week


 They just love each other so much.  Scott is always the protector, Owen wants to do EVERYTHING Scott does and looks up to him so much.

Rockin' it at t-ball:

Juice, swords and snacks....enjoyed atop a boogie board of course.

And we had some friends stop by recently:

The three musketeers.  Friends since birth.  This afternoon they played pirates (duh!) and raced up and down the hill and across the yard more times than I can count.  Scott was Jake.  So was Parker.  Parker was also Captain Hook and Cubby.  Zoey was Izzy (Iz for short which both of the boys called her, hilarious).  At the top of the hill they would sing the theme song to Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  Then one of them would say "I see Captain Hook, I see."  And they would take off across the yard.
I have the video of this on my phone so once I get it onto the computer I will have to upload it.  Its awesome.  And loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers