Sunday, April 24, 2011

Central Coast

We spent the whole glorious weekend on the central coast. Saturday we went up to SLO (probably my favorite city) and walked around, had a yummy lunch and I got to practice taking artsy pictures at the mission (not posting because I seriously have A LOT to learn!). On the way home we stopped at Avila Beach. I had never been but I definitely can't wait to return. It was really quaint and so cute. It was pretty cold out so we didn't stay too long but we had a blast while we were there.


On the BIG slide!
I made us all pose for this one....why oh why can I not get Scott to look at the camera in family pictures?!?!?!

FUN FUN FUN!




On the drive home Brian and I talked about how much we love the central coast, it is the perfect place to live, and that we should retire there....slightly preemptive I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers