Saturday, April 2, 2011

twenty nine

Friday was my twenty ninth birthday! Yikes! Better make one of those "things to do before I'm thirty" lists and get going on it! It was a great birthday and bonus: Brian got me a new Nikon d3100 camera! So Friday night after work we picked up dinner, had a picnic in the park and I got to play with my new toy!!! FUN! So here is a sampling of my practice photo session...I have lots to learn but I'm very excited about it! Picture above (obviously I didn't take it) check out Scott's mouth agape wanting a bite! I never get tired of laughing at that face!

Scott scored a bite of chicken!
Daddy and Scott time....
Sharing a secret....
Cracking each other up....
Tickle monster...

Sooooo handsome


Great birthday thanks to my two guys! (And thanks to everyone who called, wrote, texted or thought of me on friday...you made my day extra special!)

3 comments:

  1. The last two pictures are my favorite! Glad to hear you had such a great day. And yes, that boy is extremely handsome!! Sorry to say though...he is NOT looking like the baby Scott I'm used to seeing :-( They grow so so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one up close of Scott with the red shovel in his mouth. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a beautiful day and that your boys took good care of you!! Love the "to do list" idea...I've been thinking the same thing. 30 things to do before turning 30? Let the brainstorming begin!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers