Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Eggs

Today we went over to the Blacks to dye Easter eggs! I was super bummed because I forgot my good camera, but with the boys running around and the multicolored dyes I was trying not to spill and tons of eggs I was trying not to break I didn't end up taking that many pictures anyways. Scott thought the dying process was cool at first, then just wanted to play with Crystal's brooms the whole time (she has a very clean garage now). Ryker basically felt the same. It was fun being crafty with Crystal and Alexis and later our husbands met up and we had an impromptu spaghetti dinner and watched the Laker game (finishing it now...couldn't keep Scott up one more minute, the poor kid was deliriously tired, he kept laying down on the floor to try to sleep, and I didn't bring jammies either, mother of the year right?!?!)
Adam's Apu was there visiting. When we first go there Scott was super shy but by the end of the night he loved Apu and cuddled in the chair with him and watched the game! So cute!!!
And how lame am I for no pictures of the finished eggs! Most of them are just your typical dyed Easter eggs but I made a special one for Scott that I'm particularly proud of. I may or may not remember to take a picture to post - don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers