Saturday, September 21, 2013

Barbies


Its no secret that superheroes are a major presence in the Campbell household.  Recently Captain America and Wolverine were added to the mix (on sale at target).  I made the mistake of bringing one out and the boys were going to fight to the death of the good captain so they were both added the same day (rookie mistake mom!). 



I love the versions we have because, with the exception of Batman, none of the talk.  I loathe talking toys.  They are beyond annoying and I feel that it takes away from the imagination side of playing.  These are just about the size of Barbies and it occurred to me that basically this our collection of boy barbies.  (For the record I'm down for boys to play with barbies and/or for girls to play with super heroes, there just aren't any barbies at our house so this is it!)

Wolverine.  He's crazy intense.  And thankfully his claws (blades? weapons? machete hands?) are removable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers