Monday, September 2, 2013

Planes...

Yesterday Brian and I took Scott to see 'Planes'.  Grandpa is visiting and offered to stay home with Owen while he napped so both Brian and I could go to the movies with Scott.

You might recall Scott has already seen a movie in the theatre, Monsters University with Brian at the premiere, so I was a little nervous that this experience wasn't going to live up to what he remembered a movie experience to be.  Well, I was worried for nothing, although Scott didn't get to do all the activities and get free food before this movie, there was a giant Iron Man and that made up for it!  HAHA!  he probably could have gone home after seeing this guy!

My movie dates.  


It was a fun treat to spend time with just Scott for the afternoon.  Of course we missed Owen, but we had a good time and I think Scott felt extra special.
We even went for milkshakes after the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers