Thursday, January 27, 2011

11 Months...

Is it normal that 11 months makes me a little sad?

Mommy finally smartened up and TAPED the blocks together! Super smart mommy, probably smarter if I had figured this out 6 months ago when he started messing with the blocks...actually probably 10 months ago...I think he messed with them in all photo shoots after 1 month!

Blowing a kiss! Just learned this - such a flirt!

BIG BIG BOY!

Scott will be ONE in one month from today! I am in absolute shock! How did it go so fast? How is he almost one? I decided I will keep calling him a baby, not a toddler, until he is officially one but if I'm being honest I think of him as a toddler already!
Scott is definitely a handful (see previous post about his latest daredevil antics) he is into everything, constantly exploring and already testing limits. "NO" to Scott is not a definitive its a challenge! He makes us a laugh every single day! He has such a sense of humor and he cracks himself up as much as he cracks us up!
Scott learns new things every day and it is so much fun to watch. Lately his favorite things to do are clap his hands, blow kisses and DANCE. Any song comes on and Scott is bopping around and usually doing the arm pump (thanks for teaching us this move Auntie). When he sees his green frog that sings and dances he starts singing and dancing (before the frog is even turned on) and that is your/my cue to turn it on so they can dance together. He mimics tons of words and it even seems like he is starting to know what many of them mean (he doesn't just say them because we say them first). A favorite is DOG, he sees them every where and literally yells "dog" at the them!
He is a little jealous and territorial with me still (and with the babysitter at cardio barre, who knew?) which is a habit we are trying to get a handle on asap. His best friend is Parker J. Those two are quite the partners in crime already! He loves playing with cars and trucks. Lately he makes "car/truck noises" all the time...Brian taught him. Its the cutest thing ever! Oh and he can also do "fish face" on demand!
He still loves to eat!!! He is the carbo king and would eat (gf) bread sticks all day if I let him. Bread sticks, waffles, toast, bananas are the faves of the moment. Lately he has started to like chicken too so that's nice - I do get some protein in him every day! I'm excited to see his first taste of cake at his birthday party (gluten free of course - he'll never know the difference -haha!)
The party is nearly all planned and now its just a count down 'til February 27th when I won't have a baby anymore!!! We love our little munch and no matter how old he is he'll always be our baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers