Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello?

Scott loves the phone (I'm aware this means that I probably talk on the phone too much)!!! EVERYTHING is a phone to Scott. He picks up all toys/remotes/utensils/his fist and holds it up to his ear and says "E-OW" and its the only time he really ever says something that sounds this way so I'm assuming he is saying "hello" (there I go again assuming my child has this elaborate vocabulary - it probably only sounds this way to me). Then he starts saying "yeah, yeah, yeah". It is hilarious! Today Hilary and I found these toy disney cell phones that have buttons to push and they talk back with characters voices - best 5 dollars I've ever spent! Scott is in love with this toy. He got a Buzz Lightyear phone and he just loves talking on it - although I don't know if he is talking to Buzz or if he is pretending to talk to Grammie (we talk often so that is usually who Scott hears on the phone.

Parker got one too - but why talk when you can CHEW!!!!


Didn't even let go when he fell asleep!

Scott recognizes when other people are on the phone too. Yesterday at the park there was a lady walking around talking on her cell phone and every time she walked by us Scott put his air phone to his ear and YELLED hello! I think he was yelling because she never looked at us and he wanted her to know he was on the line! Also if he hears a phone ring at a store/my office/tv he picks up his air phone as well! What a crack up!!!

On another note Congratulations to my cousin Bob and Rachel who's daughter Claire was born today! Babies galore! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers