Saturday, January 1, 2011

...And a Happy New Year!

Brian had to work New Years Eve! This was the first New Years we haven't spent together since 2003-2004! But I still had a great date! Let me tell you about him...

He's a great kisser....

Super stylish...

Has a great sense of humor...

He is very charming...


Has awesome dance moves (just like his daddy)...

And has got an ass that won't quit....

Happy New Year from Scotty P and Parker J!

Scott (my date) and I spent New Year's Eve at Hilary and Matt's and rang in the new year (New York time) with the babies! We had a great time...lots of playing...a nice long walk....New Years Eve Spaghetti (gluten free) for the boys, which was a first....a bath and bedtime....followed by New Years scrambled eggs for breakfast, another first! Then we watched the parade and cheered on Daddy's float - yay for Farmer's AutoBoatHome!!! Scott and I really missed having Brian around for New Years Eve but he was busy busy getting everything ready for the parade and the game! Hopefully some year Scott and I will attend! We hope everyone had a happy and safe NEW YEAR! I can't wait for the excitement 2011 is sure to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers