Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Am I getting punked?

Our refrigerator door fell off! True story!

I'm thankful this is all I'm dealing with today. This world is a crazy place and I have friends who have been in serious car accidents and are sick and there was just another school shooting at the school where some of our cousins attend (no students were injured thank you God!) and people dealing with serious things everyday....I'm not complaining about the above pictures but if you have talked to me today you have probably heard this so I wanted to share the pictures to make you laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thanks for the chat today. Miss you guys and hope we get to visit in person soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friggin hilarious! The "am i being punked" title made me chuckle even more. Sorry though, what a not so fun surprise to get!

    ReplyDelete

Followers