Saturday, January 12, 2013

Friday Fun & Bonus Material (in no particular order)

I hate when I upload pictures a certain way and they don't show up like that.  And today, I'm not fixing it.  So first off, our couch arrived.  Merry Christmas to us.  Its so comfy and we love how it turned out.  I was a little nervous about the navy blue in the weeks after we ordered it.  I have never gone dark like this, we have always had some variation of beige/neutral, so this was definitely outside the box for us.  And I'm so glad we did it.  Plus I'm sold on the dark already with two boys and a black dog I think the dark will make it look newer longer.

Now we go out of order completely.  Here is Owen enjoying his empty starbucks cup....I will pick up more of the friday fun story later on.

Driving to meet our friends at the library, we passed the street that we would turn on to get to the country club where Brian and I got married.  Awwwe sweet memories!

Yesterday before our adventure Owen took a two hour nap, in his crib, by himself, WHOA BABY.  So Scott and I had some fun in his pop up tent.

A few days ago, this mess happened.  Bright colored messes bring me joy.  These two boys bring me the most joy!

Oh and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder (anterior deltoid if you care).  So I have been icing every hour and "resting" it as much as possible.  Hard to rest a shoulder when you have 20 and 30 lb. children who need to be picked up frequently.

Wednesday (? I think) we went up to Mimi and Papa's and went for a hike (on which I took zero pictures, but mimi did so maybe I will get some from her eventually).  Then we came back and played in the backyard where Owen had an absolute ball in the cozy coupe (both pushing it and riding in it).  Parker and Scott were riding the tricycle and scooter and Owen really felt like one of the big boys riding around with them!

Speaking of outside the box....here is our chalk board inspiration of the month!

While he is not a true walker yet, Owen can definitely cruise on furniture or with a push toy (as seen below).  This day he walked back and forth across the yard at least 5 times. 

Back to friday funday, we met the Richie gals at the library where we played by the fountain, read tons of books, ate an amazing gluten free pizza from fresh brothers, went to starbucks for a yummy treat and just had an all around good time.

The biggest littles enjoying their banana smoothie from starbucks (can be made dairy free, I think the kiddos just love their special grown up cup with the green straw)

Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers