Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Thursday

 Owen had his first play dough experience the other day.  Hmm well I think he experienced it at preschool with Scott once before but I took it away quickly because he was eating it.

So this time he got to play (and eat a little) to his heart's content.  I did have to haul it out of his mouth regularly but once he got the hang of squishing it in his fingers he put it in his mouth less frequently.

And he loved sitting up at the table and doing something with Scott.



Later the same day I hid some new giant dinosaurs in the backyard bushes and let Scott hunt them down with his binoculars.  It was a blast.  And Scott was really good about sharing them with Owen.  And bonus, I have four more of these bad boys tucked away for a rainy day.  Gotta love great lakeshore finds!

We just got home from preschool and Owen is taking the greatest nap.  I love Thursdays (and tuesdays too, school days are awesome for tiring these two out).  I guess I should go do the dishes now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers