Saturday, January 26, 2013

My very own superhero

There are really no words necessary.  Scott's face says it all.


Mac n cheese dinner date with batman.  Lucky girl!

He literally has not taken it off since we got home.  He asked to sleep and bathe with it on by I convinced him batman took his mask off for those things.  He already asked if he can wear it to school (which isn't until next tuesday).  Also he's a little afraid of giants (go figure, not monsters, giants?!!?) and I told him to get something from his room he asked me "no giants in there right?" and I said "no giants, buddy.  But if there were no big because you are batman and you can take them.  He said, "oh yeah" and ran into his room fearless.
Scott also wanted Owen to have a mask, when I explained that Owen was too little for a mask, Scott said "that's ok, he can still be batman anyways".  

And last night:
 Superman, scaling tall buildings and flying.  (as soon as I walked in from work he yells: "hey mom, where is my cape?" - where's my super suit?, Incredibles?!!?!)  And I of course knew what he was talking about and exactly where it was.

Clark Kent

Even superheroes get tired.  My sweet ones asleep together.  I love how they are touching each other while they sleep.  So sweet and peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers