Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A lesson in preparedness (Easter 2013)

 We had a lovely Easter, but you would never know it by my documentation.  I forgot my camera, amongst many many other things that I forgot.  So here are some phone quality shots that I got before my phone died leaving me unable to charge it because I forgot my phone charger (tip of the iceberg of what I forgot this weekend).  We went up to visit Grandma and Gpa for the weekend.  We had great weather, we played outside, enjoyed each others company, the boys hunted eggs, it was truly a lovely time.

Scott got his first ever remote control car in his Easter basket, he was really pumped!  And yes, he is wearing a {dirty} batman shirt from the day before on Easter (despite the fact that I had packed, and remembered to bring a nice button down shirt, someone asked Scott what he wanted to wear that morning and of course this is what he wanted to wear, I'm all for kids picking their own clothes, but really.  Lesson learned???? for the record the someone wasn't me, I have already learned that lesson)

Owen had his first tractor ride

Tractor rides are standard when we are visiting Gpa.
And yes Owen did not change out of jams all day. whoops.  Oh well we didn't try for a family picture because a) no camera and b) I forgot my entire makeup bag.  rats.

Then my phone died.
If I had had my camera, or my phone, I would have loved to show you pictures from an amazing breakfast out with my sweetie for my birthday followed by coffee on the beach in Pismo, well coffee in the car, it was down pouring.  It was kind of perfect though!!! Exactly what I wanted to do that day.  We hit the road at nap time and came home and relaxed the rest of the day!  Birthday bliss!
Hoping you all had a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Followers