Sunday, April 14, 2013

Almost done

I don't know if you know this but Brian is handy.  Like super handy.  If you'll recall we had some electricity work done about two weeks ago so we can move the TV above the fireplace (I've said it before and I'll say it again, not my first choice, but it really is the best option in this house with our furniture set up).  
Below is what it looked like then, above: now! I don't know about you but I'm impressed! We still have a mantle and facade to build (we!!! I'm really funny.) and serious decorating to do.  I will be referring to pinterest regularly for "tv above mantle" inspiration.  If you have any suggestions send em my way!
But seriously, bravo Brian!  Your drywalling skills are second to none (well maybe second to Jeff, come on now, its Jeff. WINK WINK) and certainly better than my iphone photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers