Thursday, April 4, 2013

A trip to the farm

 This week we met some friends at Underwood Farms.  How I had not been to this place baffles me.  Its 3$ during the week (under 2 is free) and it has everything!  The boys loved it, mommy loved it, we can't wait to go back.

We went on a "hay ride" although no hay...so tractor ride?  But we weren't riding on a tractor, wagon ride?  Whatever, sorry if you're bored now.  Owen look so big riding next to Scott, sitting all by himself.  Where is my baby???



I seriously slacked on the pictures (yet again, what else is new).  The big kids rode the train.  I seriously crack up at how Scott is sitting in these pictures...
 I mean seriously, the kid looks 20 to me.  Also the backwards hat.  All him.  He won't wear them frontwards anymore.
There are all kinds of animals at the farm, tractors, climbing structures, digging sites, a combine slide, fresh produce, pick your own berries.  Amazing!  Can't wait to go back and seriously looking forward to fall when we can hit up their fall festival and pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers