Friday, April 26, 2013

Fantastic Friday


Ok I know I'm biased but I'm pretty sure I live with the cutest superheroes in the universe.

After Owen woke Scott up this morning (and everyone was changed and fed, fed being operative, someone is major grouch pants until he puts food in his belly) the boys had on their masks.

Sweet "super hug"

Less than impressed when I tried to get them to sit and pose for a picture.

Important superhero planning in progress:


We went and worked out, did a quick errand for daddy, then came home for lunch and a nap for Owen.  A sweet friend stopped by to pick something up and I was blessed by her presence, although for a short time, we had fun adult mommy conversation.  Its always so wonderful to connect with people who just get you, and what happens to be going on in your life at the moment, and its just effortless.  I call them my soul sisters, you know who you are.

Then we went to the library.  We didn't stay too long because Owen is really into pulling ALL the books off of the shelves.  Awesome.


 Then it was pizza night at Casa de Campbell.  Scott did an amazing job of making our dinner tonight and I think he really enjoyed the process.  I'll make a chef of him yet (wink wink).

Sneaking a taste.

I decided it was a perfect night for a backyard picnic so that's just what we did.





 Watermelon....
 ....or pizza?


Pizza!

Mommy's yummy treat.  Have you had this stuff?  Reed's ginger brew.  Amazingtown.  You have to really like ginger though.  Brian drank it once expecting ginger ale.  I finished his.

After dinner we played soccer and "frozen tag" (freeze tag, but Scott calls it frozen, and has his own rules, get excited to play next time you come over!!) and rode tricycles and drew with chalk until past bedtime because how do you stop the fun for bath and bed?  I couldn't.
Happy weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers