Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreaming of fall

We had an unusually chilly and overcast weekend, which was just fine by me.  We ended up doing lots of house projects and hanging out and it made the weekend seem to last just a little bit longer.  The cold weather had me dreaming of fall, I even dipped into my stash of pumpkin spice tea on Saturday afternoon.  I know we haven't even had summer yet (which I am looking forward to in its own way) so fall is a long way off.  With summer just around the corner I truly am excited for all that it has in store (vacations, camping trips, swim lessons, soccer for Scott (for the first time ever) and heaps of outdoor time until late in the evening).  I made what will probably be my last batch of chicken broth until the weather turns cold again permanently and the whole house smelled like Thanksgiving.  How can you not be nostalgic for fall with all that going on.

 And these 3, well they just made my weekend, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Watching Peter Pan for the 50th (?) time. 

If it was gloomy in your neck of the woods I hope you enjoyed the heck out of it like I did.  Warm temps are on the horizon and we have a fun summer ahead, I was so thankful to slow down and snuggle up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers