Friday, November 9, 2012

Brian's Job...

 So, that's Tim McGraw.
Ummm what??!!
 Brian has a pretty cool job.  Last week he was in Nashville for, amongst other things, the CMAs. I am jealous.  He had some meetings/seminars etc. in the days leading up to the awards and some of those "work related" meetings included a private concert with 30 or so people by Tim McGraw.  Pretty sweet.

Reba...

Winona...

At the CMAs, where he had sweet seats.
Brian travels a lot, but at the end of the day he really enjoys his job so I can't complain (well I can, and I sometimes do, but there is always a reality check somewhere in quick future that puts Brian's travel in perspective...military wives (you know who you are and I don't know how you do it, you are awesome!!), my girlfriends who are married to firefighters (4-7 nights on, oh my!), even my girlfriend who is married to a chef who misses dinner and bedtime (the hardest time of my day) 6 days a week).  Brian is home more than he is away, he works hard to provide so much for our family, and bonus he gets to do cool stuff like this!  And I'm totally enjoying the stack of cds he brought home from the awards!  Love you Brian, thanks for working hard and for being such a present husband and father when you are home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers