Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Tree lighting...

Friday night our community had a Christmas tree lighting and show.  Brian had to work late (sad, but hey now he's on vacation! Yahoo!) so I ventured out with the boys on my own.  It didn't start until 7:30 so I played it by ear and decided at the last possible moment if we would go or not.  Once I mentioned it to Scott around 7pm though I knew we had to go no matter what after that.  He was SO EXCITED!!!  Everyone got on warm jams and beanies and walked over.   We couldn't see the stage super well and since Owen was in the ergo I couldn't hold Scott up that high either.  When the show started I let him stand on the snack tray of the bob (while holding on to him super tight) and that helped.  Above was Scott waiting for the show to start and SO excited.  Plus he got to bring his flashlight so bonus! Pictured below is Scott seeing the snow come down on stage - amazed!  They lit the tree and did fireworks, which the boys did amazingly well with actually.  We left before Santa came because I knew we wouldn't be able to see him that well and Scott would probably be frustrated.  Plus it was almost 8:30, two hours after Owen's bedtime and an hour after Scott's.  Can't wait to walk over at night and let daddy see the tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers