Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hummus and Kombucha

I've been told I have interesting taste in food.  Brian and I definitely do not share a similar palate and I have had several friends describe certain items as "your kind of food", usually with a look of borderline disgust on their face.  And Scott is also known for not having the best appetite in the world.  Although lately he's been really into apples and oranges.  So today I'm thankful for hummus, which Scott will eat every time, without fail, and I feel like I get a "mom-win" for serving him a healthy snack (he eats them either with plantain chips or broccoli or carrots).  And I drank my daily kombucha while Scott had his snack and it was just heaven.  If you have not experienced the fantastic fermented tea beverage that is kombucha I highly recommend you try, but it definitely takes some getting used to and its definitely "my kind of food".

Yesterday:  I'm thankful that Owen is healthy again.  It was a long few days and yesterday he still wasn't 100% with his energy level but he was back to his happy self.  I feel so blessed with good health for our whole family.  I'm definitely thankful for health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers