Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting behind

I'm really getting behind on my thanksgiving posts.  We are just having too much fun having Daddy home this week!  Spoiled to the max!

Yesterday:  I'm thankful for living so close to work.  In the morning I got up and went to work out (sans boys, crazy easy!) and then stopped at my office to meet a patient and print something off.  It was so nice to leave work and be home in less than 10 minutes.  I love my job and being so conveniently close makes it that much better.

Today:  I'm thankful for LA.  Weird right?  I know.  LA is not the nicest of cities in some (most) ways. Traffic.  Smog.  Over population.  No parking.  But its where we live and where we will likely live for the long haul (well not exactly in LA, and we do LOVE our suburbia now, but you know what I mean).  Today we took advantage of our city and took the boys to the La Brea tar pits.  We all had a blast and we were home in time for lunch and naps.  Thankful for a city that has a lot to offer.  (and shout out to Farmers, I'm thankful that Brian's ID got us in for free!!!)  Picture post to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers