Friday, November 30, 2012

Thursday, Friday and Birthday Thankfulness


Thursday:  I'm thankful that my boys have a great daddy to look up to and learn from.  Scott was being a bit of a bully to his cousin and nothing I said or did seemed to sink and make him understand how mean he was being.  When Brian got home and before I left for work (our typical Thursday is that Brian walks through the door between 4 and 4:15 and I walk out within 5 minutes and see evening patients at my office that night, romantic huh?) I told him what was going on and that he needed to have a man to man heart to heart with his oldest son.  I'm so thankful for the relationship they have and the respect the boys have for their daddy.  Its very sweet!

And with that, today I am thankful for my awesome husband.  I'm thankful that 32 years ago TODAY he was born so that 22 years later we could meet, fall in love and have sweet baby boys!  Happy birthday to the guy who keeps a smile on my face all day, everyday!  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers