Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Joyeaux Noel


We have finally started decorating the tree.  I love getting the ornaments out.  This year Scott has really enjoyed it as well.  He asks about each one and plays with them before we put it on the tree.  One of my favorite traditions that Brian and I started is that when we travel we always try to find a Christmas ornament to bring home.  It was actually Brian's idea, and one of the most romantic gifts ever, combining my love for Christmas with all of our travels, how well he knows me.  We started doing this on our honeymoon to Maui and have since gotten ornaments from NYC, Paris and Scotland to name a few.  Scott asked about our NYC ornament (Santa driving a yellow cab) and it was fun to tell him where we got it and why (and that he was likely conceived on that trip, something he might not want to know when he gets older).  I can't wait for all the trips our family has in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers