Monday, November 19, 2012

Jams and Vacation

Saturday and Sunday's Thankful posts:

Welcome to Thanksgiving week!  How did we get here so fast?  Holy cow batman!
Saturday I was thankful for pajamas.  First of all, how stinkin' cute are babies in jams? (as seen above, Owen up early to play in the tent by himself!)  Our Auntie Kelly came down Friday night for a slumber party and then hang out time on Saturday.  Well it was raining so we all just hung out in our jams all day!  It was heavenly.  Good company.  Rain.  Hot tea. Cozy babies.  I'm thankful for quality time with friends.  Sometimes (most times) its few are far between these days, which is just life right now I think, but when we do get it it always seems much needed and leaves me feeling refreshed.

Sunday I was/am thankful for vacation.  Brian is off for a whole week! What what!!??!!??  While I suppose his vacation doesn't technically start until Monday and his first of nine straight days off in a row started Saturday, I'm just thankful for it, pure and simple.  Brian has been busy at work lately and I'm so happy he will have some time to unwind and we will get lots of family time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers